Competition alert! WIN a stay for two at The St Ives Guest House this summer!
Win a stay for two at The St Ives Guest House this summer!
The summer is in full swing in Dunoon. What a glorious weather! So we have decided to run a wee competition on our Facebook page to celebrate :-)
Win an overnight stay for two in one of our beautiful sea view rooms with a delicious breakfast, The St Ives style!
You are going to love the next bit - you don't need to wait until the low season to claim your freebie. You are most welcome to stay with us this summer, in the height of our busiest season!
To enter, head over to our Facebook page. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is The St Ives Guest House
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The St Ives and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. The stay in the St Ives is subject to availability and will be decided with the owner after the competition has closed.
4.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6.The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook Page
7.We have the right to allow more than one entry per competition at times. We will notify specifically in the post if this is the case
8. Closing date for entry will be stated in the post of the Facebook page. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are clearly stated in the Facebook post.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize will be clearly stated in the Facebook Post
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random
15. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook and within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
20. The winner’s name will be available via our Facebook page
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.